.

.

Friday, August 1, 2014

[Eng Translation] Kim Kyu Jong's Official Message in Japan Website 07.29.14

This is the moment when I wished I am residing in Japan. >.< I mean, seriously, they get to have the first-hand on everything. Whether it's a collection item or a fanmeeting or an album launching. Take a look at Hyun Joong's album for example, or Jung Min's 'Summer Break' album, or Jjunie's fanmeeting.... now it is Kyu Jong's turn. 헐~ T_T 어떡하죠 김규종씨? 네가 정말 규종군 보고싶어요. 아이고... 미치겠다. >.< 아무튼 우리가 다시 만날 때까지 기다립니다. ^^ Read the message of our sweetest center to all his fans who waited for him. ^^ Wish I could be there too. ^^ Thanks to xiaochu for the translation. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

07/29 [trans] Kim KyuJong Letter to ThanKYU Japan

Credits : (pic) 鸽子是小可爱姨姆 @ weibo + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


ThanKYU Japan~ Kyupi☆ka~!
How are you?! It has been really a long time~
All thanks to all of you, I’ve finished my 2 years of military service~!
Really thank you for supporting and waiting for me for 2 years~ ♡
I want to meet with all of you soon!
Please wait for awhile more until the day we are meeting^^
Let us make more new and wonderful memories~♡
Thanks…always…ThanKYU!^^



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails