.

.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

[Video + Eng Translation] Interview with Park Jung Min on MTV Taiwan's 'Idols of Asia' 03.17.14

I haven't watched it yet, but reading the translation, it just touches my heart when he mentioned about SS501 and his message to fans. ^^ Indeed, they have reassured us once again and I'm happy about it. ^^ 고마워 박정민~ ^^ 진짜 고마워. ^^



Jung Min on MTV Taiwan’s “I Love Idol”

English Translation by Yuk Yuen

JM: This is Park Jung Min, you are now watching “I love Idol”. yeah ~~

Commentator:
SS501 member Park Jung Min commenced his solo activities since 2010, besides releasing his solo albums and music, he had also gone to Taiwan long stay, filming a Taiwanese drama “Fondant Garden”.

This long stay allows him to improve his ability in Chinese tremendously. Last couple of years, he has been going to different countries to hold his solo concerts. Besides South America; he had gone to perform in France, Germany and Russia. This year, he participated in his first movie.

He loves Taiwan a lot, and of course, he will visit Taiwan again to meet his fans who have been waiting for him for a long time. “I love Idol” is taking this chance to interview Park Jung Min.

We haven’t seen him for a long time, and he has a lot to say to us. Lets all welcome Park Jung Min.

Ken: to day, “I love idol” welcomes Park Jung Min
JM: hello everybody, long time no see, this is Park Jung Min
Ken: right, this Park Jung Min even though has not come to Taiwan for a long time, his Chinese is still good. Just now, before the formal recording, he was reading from my script, and quite fluently. The 1st question, you read the 1st question now
JM: welcome to our long time no see Park Jung Min, firstly, say (…………) to everybody? ……(hu sou..) (**** JM read it wrong, should be jiao hu)
Ken: please say hello to everybody; Park Jung Min comes again~~~
JM: I am here
Ken: yeah, its been a long time you haven’t been here, right?
JM: long time no see, how long has it been?
Ken: Taiwan to Park Jung Min is a very familiar place, in here, #1, he has been here many times; #2, due to his filming, he had lived here for a long time; so, is there anything you love to do here?
JM: This time, a lot of staff members have not been here before, so, I really want to introduce Taiwan to them.
Ken: so, this time, the main purpose is to meet your fans again; and, you would also be a (little) tour guide for your staff members, and show them a round; so, next time, if I want to go to Russia, I have to go with you?
JM: correct, I previously did a European tour, and I was the first Korean artist to hold a concert in Russia. For me to be setting such a record means a lot to me - Russia
Ken: In Russia, you have to say annyeonghaseyo to fans
JM: Russia - hello - I forgot how to say it
*** both laughing off *****
JM: But I have to say thank you. I know how to say it
Ken: yes, you can say in English
JM: spasibo - (спасибо)
Ken: spasibo
Ken: so, that time, you were the first Korean artist to perform in Russia, how did you feel?
JM: I thought it would be very cold there; but it wasn’t, in fact, it was very warm; and of course, the fans are very enthusiastic. Before I went, I was told its really cold, and I was very worried. But when I got there, it was really warm. We were shocked.
Ken: we cant imagine, the problem is not whether its more cold or not. Yes. Good. Its because; you, who had gone to Russia, and held a fan meeting; and you had also done your European tour; and this time, you came to Taiwan again, to meet fans that you haven’t met for a long time; right, we all miss you a lot;
JM: really? Show me your enthusiasm; show me your love~~
Ken: right, yes!
JM; Your love, I want to see ~~
Ken: after he said this, even the interpreter said “yes!” - so amazing!
Ken: this time, how did you feel towards your Taiwan fans?……(reading question#2 with Jung Min). What is most impressive?
JM: they made me feel very secured. I miss them most. My Taiwan fans, no matter where, is a group of supporters for me. When I see the fans who are at all times waiting for me wherever I go, I feel very secured. Its like seeing old friends, I am full of heart-felt warmth.
Ken: when you fully support a certain artist, every time when you see him, and when he sees you, he feels very secured; all of you are very important, so, no matter whether its greeting at the airport, or during events, please try your best to attend.
JM: This time, its my first time to perform the 2 sides of me
Ken: how do you feel about Park Jung Min?
JM: I hope he is a very passionate person
(** translator - Park Jung Min wants to be a passion………) (**** interpreter has not finished sentence)
Ken: what if its not Park Jung Min?
JM: No, no, if its not the real Park Jung Min, what kind of person would that be? Dark, dark…
Ken: dark, dark
JM: dark, dark; sexy sexy
Ken: sexy; sexy …. ah~~~
Ken: that is the other side of you that nobody knows
JM: that I dont know, its still unleashed …..
Ken: haha, unleashed?
JM: since have to go on stage, will be unleashed
Ken: ah…understand, understand. That is, (privately) you are still unable to do that. But on stage, you can be dark dark, and sexy sexy. This is because he told us he is unable to do that privately. But during your activities, you speak very good Chinese already. Do you want to learn some Taiwanese native dialect?
JM: Taiwanese native dialect? Taiwanese native dialect? I…… a little
Ken: Taiwanese native dialect?
JM: I know a little. Its true
Ken: what do you know?
JM: “bor lo yong” (useless)
Ken: oh, bor lo yong - means useless
JM: more…more… “da bu man”
(Interpreter - ah - bad word, dirty word)
JM: bad word; dirty word..
Ken: this one, how come I dont understand?
(*** Ken and JM whispering and laughing)
Ken: oh, you sounded so accurate!
JM: haha
Ken: dont say it just like that, you will be beaten!
JM: really?
(commentator: so, looks like when everyone learns a foreign language, all start with bad words…..dear fans, dont try to guess what bad words Jung Min said, lets concentrate on teaching him some Taiwanese native dialects”)
Ken: This is our usual native rap - Taiwan, like your “gong jang jang ….” (korean rap)
Shiu Zhai Shiu Zhai kia mei long long lai…..
Di Mei din bua lo lai bua ji lay jin lai hai
Tsui ki Ti-an go-a-hai ma-ju-ti-an gu-ma-mai
Mua Dua Ti-an go duo zhai hey! Jin li hai
(** Jung Min repeats after Ken)

Ken: Shiu Zhai, in modern terms, means a doctor (scholar)
Kai mei long long lai
JM: kia mei?
(** JM points to the word “mei”)
Ken: mei, mei, do you know what that means?
JM: (**points to himself ) (** its mal)
Ken: oh yeah, yes, ah, congratulations, this is year of the mal
JM: right, its me, my year!
Ken: wish you all the best year of the mal
JM: thanks thanks
Ken: this is your year, right
JM: its mine, its true
Ken: kia mei long long lai
JM: kia mei kia mei kia mei
Ken: yes, right, kia mei long long lai
(*** Jung Min repeats, then said the whole thing once)
Ken: wow, so impressive
Ken: Tsui ki Ti-an means tooth ache
Ken: ma-ju-ti-an means eyes ache
Ken: gu-ma-mai means put ointment here
Ken: Mua Dua Ti-an means…eh?
(JM touches his belly)
Ken: eh, you understand?
JM: yes
Ken: he recognises that word~~
Ken: go duo zhai - do you know what “duo zhai means”?
(Ken pointing to belly, JM also points to belly)
Ken: duo zhai means belly, right?
JM: belly
Ken: duo zhai Jin li hai (really impressive!)
JM: hey, jin li hai
Ken: hey, jin li hai
JM: (raps) Hey!
(** Ken raps the whole thing using JM’s “Hey” tone)
JM: haha
Ken: hip-hop
JM: haha
Ken: Taiwan hip hop
JM: really?
Ken: you want to try? the ending here, if you know how, you can definitely stay in Taiwan, everybody will love you, adults and kids
Ken: (** raps, JM follows)
Ken: you can do it! you are awesome!
(commentator: Dai hao ren (Ken wu) - you are so talented! you can turn this rap into a hip-hop version, and Park Jung Min is really so good at languages; pretty good after learning it once only; and, perhaps, he’s even better than the average teenagers in Taiwan. Wonder if he wants to take part in a native Taiwan drama !)
Ken: Having such a busy schedule, and everybody really wants to find out , in your personal life, are you keeping contact with other members constantly?
JM: sometimes I do. Earlier, I went to Hyung Jun’s Fan Meeting, ah, its concert. I also went to record a drama OST in Korea
Ken: who do you contact most?
JM: Mostly contact person, should be Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong.
Ken: so you are in contact with Hyung Jun.
Ken; good, in fact, there are a lot of supporters for SS501, and your Wan Dao princess (green peas); and of course, there are supporters for solo members, do you have anything in particular to say to them?
JM: thanks to all supporters of SS501, from now on, no matter whether its our solo activities, or one day, when we can all perform again on stage, please wait a little longer, please wait for our performance, I will diligently transform into a forever hardworking Park Jung Min; the other members would also work very hard, please support the other members as well.

Ken: So. I know Park Jung Min loves to draw. Today, do you have anybody in mind that you want to draw?
(** JM nods his head)
Ken: do you want me to be your model?
JM: (nods) hmm
Ken: do you want me to? (trying to take off jacket)
JM: take off jacket?
Ken: oh, no need
Ken: I am sorry, can it be this way?
JM: (starting to draw) hmm, normally, Jeom Raeh, our little doggy at home
(** interpreter: their doggy at home is called “Jeom Raeh”, he is drawing his doggy Jeom Raeh)
Ken: so, I am your first model, first human model for you?
JM: correct
JM; finished
Ken: this is drawn by Park Jung Min, this is Ken Wu, drawn by Park Jung Min
JM; (clap hands) yeah
Ken: do I look like this?
Ken: unreal?
JM: unreal?
Ken: (referring to drawing) this looks a little better?
(commentator: Park Jung Min really knows how to draw, even though its first time drawing a human being, he’s drawn a much more handsome Da Ho Ren. Let Da Ho Ren keep that drawing. Hi fans, dont be impatient, we have asked Park Jung Min to draw another one for you! This one, he is drawing his doggy Jeom Raeh, isn’t that very cute. Whoever wants this, please log onto “I love idol” s FaceBook page, you may have a chance of taking this picture home. Today, we are really happy that we can meet with Park Jung Min, and we hope he can come to Taiwan for his future development.


credits: ALLFOR PJM@yt + http://alliance-fansub.ru/ + 朴政珉吧_allforpjm@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails