.

.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Official Photos of Kim Hyun Joong from KeyEast: Vacation at Jeju Island 12.27.12

So finally, KeyEast shares some pictures of Hyun Joong having a great time in Jeju Island with some friends of him. ^^ Glad to know he's having the time of his life. ^^ And speaking of Hyun Joong, would just like to share here real quick. I've dreamt about him last night. ^^ Couldn't recall most of it, but for me, those were the most precious few seconds of my dream. By the time I woke up, I suddenly uttered to myself 'Sometimes it's good to wish to stay in your dream. 'Cause some moments doesn't happen in real life, but in our dreams, we can at least feel we are loved by the person whom we have been loving all this time.'  Cheesy, eh? ㅋㅋㅋ I better stop it because Hyun Joong might scold me for being one. Remember he hates mushy things. ㅋㅋㅋ 김현중 나 한테 화 내지 마세요, 아셨죠? 하여 친구와 즐거운 시간을. ^^




credits: JP official mobile site + Yumiko Hyunjoong + lifted from hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails