.

.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's plans for the holiday and for next year

He mentioned about having a trip with his manager. I'm happy he'll be haing some relaxation this Christmas season. I wonder if Young Saeng will join him, since they are drinking buddies, right? ㅋㅋㅋ  Have fun 김현중!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong reveals year-end plans

At the recent release event for his first Japanese album ‘Unlimited‘, Kim Hyun Joong announced his plans for his upcoming Japanese and worldwide tours as well as other events in his year-end schedule.

Kim Hyun Joong stated, “In the beginning of next year, I’ll be starting my tour in Japan, and at the end of the year, I have my worldwide tour and the release of a Japanese single planned.”

He also gave other details about his upcoming schedule, stating, “Next year, I’ll be greeting you all as an actor in a drama,” referring to his role in ‘City Conquest‘. When asked about what he’ll be doing for Christmas, Kim Hyun Joong told fans, “I’ll be going on a trip with my male manager.”

Kim Hyun Joong will be touring Japan with ‘Unlimited’ from January to March of 2013.


credits: elliefilet@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails