.

.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Official Facebook Update: My friend Moonsun.. 12.27.12

Here's a latest update from Kim Hyun Joong's Official Facebook update. As you can see, he's enjoying his vacation this holiday season with some friends and even took a picture with a little octopus. ^^ Do you have any idea where he is right now? Well, I have a hunch, but I might as well keep it to myself. ㅋㅋㅋ The moonsun he is refering to as his friend is probably the octopus who is clinging into his arm. ^^ 김현중 너 즐기는? ^^ Your smile says it all. ^^

*I'm not really sure about the translation of the name. I'm thinking of munsun or moonsoon but ends up using this name instead. Will update title if found better ones. ^^


credits: 김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong)@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails