.

.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[Fanpic] More Photos of Kim Hyung Jun playing soccer 12.22.12

I finally am back at my home, and now I can post a lot of updates happened to our boys for the past days. Been trying to post it using my phone but it seems really hard to do it, so I wated until I'm back home so I can use my pc to post those news. For those who were very patient and understanding, thank you. ^^ To start it off, here are pictures of our very cute Maknae 김형준 who had played soccer even if it's very cold in Korea now. Being active like your hyung Hyun Joong, eh? ㅋㅋ And speaking of which, do you know where Hyun Joong spent his holidays? I have an idea, but I might as well not share it since there are no proof stating it. I'd rather keep it to myself. ㅋㅋㅋ Besides, it's his private life so we might as well keep it private. Anyways, let's just enjoy these wonderful pictures of Hyung Jun. ^^ 귀엽다 막내 김형준~ ^^




















































credits: http://tlsxhah.blog.me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails