.

.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Interview in Japan Magazine Choa No. 19

Another translation from lafone. ^^ Guess he's gonna busy again for the nth time next year. ^^ At least we get to know he's still not yet entering the military in 2013. We still have another year to enjoy him. ㅋㅋㅋ 김현중 우리는 기다리고 있습니다. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Japan First Solo Album "UNLIMITED" Release Event :

Kim Hyun Joong (26) had a premium event in Tokyo in commemoration of the release of
his first solo album in Japan, " UNLIMITED ". Though he did not sing, but music videos
of "Your Story" and "Save Today" were presented. He had an interesting talk with
his guests, a self-appointed cheer leader, KABA-chan as well as Kazuko Kurosawa
(female comedian).

After eleven months since his Japan debut on January 25, 2012, the first album
" Unlimited " has eventually been released. Every song including the new three songs
as well as Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy and Oricon No.1 single " Heat " produced by B'z
were sang in Japanese. Kim Hyun Joong talked showed his passion for the album
during the talk of the event.

1/ Music video of " Your Story " has been released.

HJ: This is the second song I sing with band style following " Heat ". I have been enhancing this song for a long time so that I can sing it in an album someday. I have some more songs which I will sing as a band music. I would like to produce these songs in future.

2/ Where the shooting took place ? ( about "Save Today ")

HJ: It took place in the set in Korea. The idea of the concept is that we go back to the past. So I moved with the double speed of the other people, while they were
walking very slowly. I would like to show it if the making video is available now. It was very hard for me to sing a song very rapidly while the music being reproduced
fourfold ( He tries to show how rapid he sang )


3/ The concept of the title?

HJ: It means " Unlimited potential in growing " I would like to continue to grow. That is why I choose this title.

4/ How do you review this year ?

HJ : Stretching myself out at home, I asked myself " What did I do this year ? " (the audience burst into laughter ) I would like to spend much busier days the next year.

5/ The concept of the album ?

HJ : I put my feeling " Please do not let me go which means I do not want to lose you " I do not want to lose this moment when you give a big love to me.

6/ What is your plan the next year?

HJ : I am going to start 2013 with Japan nation-wide tour. I also plan to release a full album in Korea. I will also show you Kim Hyun Joong as actor in the drama. I have another plan to start World tour at the end of the year. I will also release a single album in Japan. So it will be a very busy year for me. I hope that you will give me your support which will give me power when I feel tired.


credits: lafone (http://ameblo.jp/breakdown0606)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails