.

.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

[Eng Subs] Uncut Version of Kim Hyun Joong's guesting in Happy Camp

Okay, let me calm myself first. ^^ I'm actually watching it right now as I'm making this post. At this time, my sister is sleeping in the same room where I am. And to tell you honestly, everytime I'd like to scream, I just bit my fingers to control it because I might disturb her. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm at 17 mins already and I fear that by the time I finished watching this video, my fingers will show bruises or bite marks. ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, I dare you not to even smile nor get excited whenever he smiles or even do some unexpected things. ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!! Huge thanks to the subber and uploader of this video. ^^ Enjoy!



credits: as tagged + khjcmf@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails