.

.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Jung Min back in Twitter, Kyu Jong tweets about his pets 06.16.12

Just this morning, I was shock and couldn't believe my eyes that Jung Min tweeted. I am so happy to see him in my timeline. ^^ So cute that cup, it has a Double S on it. ^^ You think the one who prepared this tea is a fan of SS501? ^^ Kyu Jong even replied to Mal. I just don't know if Mal saw his reply. And on the other note, Kyu Jong updates us about his bugi bugi and other pets and how he spends his weekend. ^^ Keep tweeting Kyu Jongie, until we won't miss you anymore. ^^

*According to my friend, the note written on Jung Min's cup is 'I will always support you'





credits: 2kjdream + JungMin0403 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails