.

.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong's various performances in Singapore Fanmeeting 05.04.12

Okay gals, I'm gonna be honest with you. The only fancam I've watched so far is 'Please', and I'm telling you, you need to prepare yourselves for what you will see. I seriously cried the moment I've watched the fancam. I don't know why, maybe because of the simple reason I wasn't there when he performed and I didn't witness this live. TT_TT But I'll be posting here the compilation of his performances for all fans out there who was not also there to watch it. As for me, I guess I'll be watching it some other time, when I am ready. 

 *Will update once other fancams are out

**WARNING: Not for the weakened heart. 

Please


Break Down


Kiss Kiss


Break Down + Please


Because I'm Stupid


나는 네 남자야 


Happiness Is


Smile


Marry Me


One More Time


Thank You


If You're Like Me



credits: violettacal@yt + DevilDenise@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails