.

.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng sings SS501's 'Because I'm Stupid' on Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2011

It says that this was last November 2011. At the start of the video, I can't help but find it funny when Kyu Jong and Young Saeng acting as if they were lovers. kekeke ^^ And during the instrumental part, Kyu Jong acts to play the piano while Young Saeng do the violin. ^^ They really are being funny and mischievous here. But, the moment it reached the last part, when the camera got a close up shot of the two, I can't help but feel sad. With their reaction, in my opinion, I guess they miss those times when SS501 were together singing the song. Remember they sang it on their Asia Tour with 5 of them singing this song?  I'm starting to miss them again.... T.T



credits: sarangalee@dailymotion

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if anyone has the full show for this? I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails