.

.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong publicly apologizes to Lee Seung Gi on 'Strong Heart'

Poor Seung Gi, he might have really waited for Hyun Joong to come. If I were in his place, I'd probably be waiting for Hyun Joong the whole day. ^^ I mean, it is Kim Hyun Joong, so no matter how long it takes for him to come, I would definitely wait! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (poor me. wehehehehe ^^)  But I hope Seung Gi forgive Hyun Joong. ^^ He really is a heavy sleeper, even during his debut days. Remember the show 'Thanks For Waking Us Up'? ^^ Hyun Joong-ah, don't make him wait again the next time you play, araso? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong apologizes to Lee Seung Gi

Singer & actor Kim Hyun Joong recently revealed that he had something to share with his colleague and friend, Lee Seung Gi.

On the October 25th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “There is something I really need to say to Lee Seung Gi. I want to get everything off my chest today,” which evoked the curiosity of everyone on set.

“Seung Gi, I’m really sorry“, he publicly announced. “There was something I promised Seung Gi, but I haven’t been able to keep it.”

Kim Hyun Joong promised Lee Seung Gi that they were supposed to get together to play soccer in the morning. But the night before, Kim Hyun Joong worked until the early hours of the morning. He wanted to keep his promise and so he got all of his athletic equipment, ready to go play soccer. He decided to forego sleep altogether so that he would be able to meet with Seung Gi. But alas, the singer ultimately fell asleep and when he woke up, it was already late into the afternoon / early evening.

MC Lee Seung Gi ‘accepted’ his apology and evoked laughter by sarcastically saying, “It’s okay, I mean I only promised my juniors that singer Kim Hyun Joong would arrive to play soccer with us, and you only made me into a big liar, but hey, I don’t concern myself with petty things like that.”

Additionally, Eunhyuk and Lee Teuk got a call from Seung Gi to come play soccer that day and Seung Gi reportedly told them not to “be like Hyun Joong“.

In between laughs, Kim Hyun Joong again apologized to his friend, and even proposed an official soccer date. Lee Seung Gi accepted, and told him he would be glad to work out together anytime.

Also guest-starring on this ’100th episode’ were SNSD‘s Jessica, Yoon Sae Ah, Song Kyung Ah, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Jang Hoon, Eun Ji Won, Dana, Gilme, Go Young Wook, Hwang Kwang Hee, etc.



Source & Image : OSEN, TVReport via Nate

credits: leesa86@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails