.

.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

B2M notice on Young Saeng's Official Website: Heo Young Saeng was injured

I was not feeling good today so I decided to be absent from work. And by the time ?I opened my computer, this is the news that shocked me. I hope Young Saeng recovers fast. It's okay if you need to take a rest and delay your activities, as long as you'll become healthy again.  Get well soon Young Saeng-sshi.

B2M Notice: Young Saeng Injured his hand and solo debut will be postponed


All originally arranged broadcast schedules include: RECORDING, TV BROADCAST, etc.

He was injured on 19th yesterday, while practising. He will make his comeback in May.


credits: young-saeng.com + ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com (english translation)

8 comments:

  1. thanks for translating this news, I live in Italy and the stories are few. Young Saeng get well soon ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stories=news
    sorry xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you live in Italy? ^^ thanks for dropping by. ^^ i will try my best to post the latest news about our boys ^^ credits actually goes to ode for the english translations, I only posted it on Young Saeng's official website. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you're good ^ ^thank you very much and always follow your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're welcome ^^ glad to hear that from someone like you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails