.

.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Show Your Heart' Message

The translation for Hyun Joong's Message is out already. Will only be able to post his part here. Short, but full of meaning. I pray that the Japanese people would be able to recover soon from this tragedy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From: static.hangame.co.jp
Japanese to English translation by Lafone@liezle.blogspot.
Source: rainaftershine@wordpress


Kim Hyun Joong (Singer)

At the news of the earthquake, I am struck by surprise and much concerned about the situation. While I am looking for what I can do, I came to know about GACKT ssi’s great proposal. I would like to express my full agreement with him

I believe that even a small force of one person, we can be big together and support the people under the disaster

SHOW YOUR HEART!!


['Show your heart' is a charity project by Gackt to help the victims of the tsunami and earthquake in Japan.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails