.

.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's message includes an alien?

Hyun Joong-ah still a fan of alien, eh? ^^ kekekeke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Credit: HyunBar66.cn
Chinese Translation: 雨涵 @ HyunBar66.cn
English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

Good afternoon~ I am HyunJoong.

It is already year 2011.

Currently I am making my new album.

Actually my hand writting is not very beautiful, don’t very like to write a letter, but because the Japan fans hope to have my hand written letter, so I have written with care. In the new year I want to present a good album and product and is a little nervous. In the new year hope everybody will be healthy and will have a lot of happy things.

God of Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails