.

.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

[Eng Subs] Kyu Jong and Young Saeng in Cebu Promotional Video

Wow!!! They actually took this shot in Cebu??? Here in the Philippines??? I was shocked to see a nipa hut in the background. I thought probably they shot this in a different country. But when the translations were out, and Young Saeng mentioned 'Cebu' ( he pronounced the word Cebu in a very cute way ^^), I was like 'Whoa! Philippines... Philippines, they have been here! A true proof they have been here!' I am now even more excited to see these two guys. ^^ Right now, they are in Hongkong for their fanmeet there, so do expect another set of pictures and videos and fancams that would be flooding our internet. ^^ I wonder if Young Saeng would be performing 'Love Song' ^^

 

credits: kelemama501@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails