.

.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My SS501 Album Collection

I was cleaning my room earlier this morning while listening to SS501's songs. And then I suddenly thought 'Hey, I haven't counted yet how many albums do I currently have'. And so, the next thing I did was to gather all the albums I have and took a picture of it. I never thought that I already have quite a few. I started buying an album of them last December 22, 2009, when their album "Rebirth" was released officially here in the Philippines. I waited so long for their album to be released here in our country, so when it was announced that there were a few copies sold at selected record bars, I immediately looked for it and bought it. Imagine at that time, I still don't have work, but I didn't let that hinder my goal to by their album. Rebirth was my first ever SS501 Album.

Next, was when I attended Kim Hyun Joong's meet-and-greet in a hotel in Ortigas. The date was June 18, 2010. It was a night to remember forever. If you were able to read my fan account regarding that event, you would know how I got my SS501 Destination Special Edition Album. ( not to mention a handshake with Hyun Joong himself! *giggles* ) Totally unexpected way to have their album. ^^

The next day, June 19, 2010, the day of Hyun Joong's concert. Before I entered the venue, I met up with liezle to get the album I ordered from her last May 31,2010. I actually ordered SS501 Destination Normal Edition Album. When I saw her, I never thought that my order would come with a poster of our 5 boys. ^^ She was so kind to provide me a poster, and that was my first ever poster of SS501. I used that poster when we were already inside the concert venue. When Hyun Joong was singing, we showed the poster so that he would know that we are buying their album. ^^ 

July 19, 2010... it was when I traveled all the way to Mandaluyong just to get the SS501 DeJa Vu Super Hits Album. I nearly did not get the chance to have it, but with the help of my friend, I managed to brought it back home. I was so happy, even the salesladies who sold it to us was smiling when she saw me and my friend jumping and screaming by the time we held the album. This was the second time record bars from the Philippines sold SS501 albums. 

The 3rd time that SS501 albums was released here in the Philippines was around September. Triple S Philippines announced that limited albums of SS501 will be sold in selected stores and that we should hurry and grab a copy. I panicked and called some of the stores that I know. And luckily, I was able to reserve 2 albums from them. It was S.T.01 and SS501 Solo Collection Albums. I really really wanted to have the S.T. 01 since it has my favorite song 'Confession'. I even wanted to buy the 'U R Man' Album from the Project Unit Group of SS501 (Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun) but it costs P 1,200. I don't have enough money left so I had no choice but to buy two albums only. The date that I finally had those two albums was September 9, 2010.

The latest addition to my collections came last October 8, 2010. Actually, I was browsing YesAsia a week before that and saw that 'URMan Special Concert' and '5 Men 5 Years Dvd' Albums were on sale. I was hesitating in buying those albums since I don't know if I can afford it. But I thought, 'these albums were not on sale every day.' I might regret someday that I did not bought their albums. It was one of my wishlists to get those two albums. So I decided to buy it online last October 4, 2010. Morning of October 8, 2010 I called the post office to know when will I get my merchandise. The person on the other line told me that they haven't received any package for me and said that probably it would be on Monday. I slept after talking to the guy, and by the time I woke up, the package was already at my house. I was totally surprised. ^^ And of course, very happy because after a month, I was able to add two more albums in my collections. 

So there. The history of my SS501 Albums. ^^ Hopefully, I would be making more additions on my collections soon. ^^

4 comments:

  1. I'm so envious to you having those album...Wish I have them too but I was kinda late to discover SS501 and their great talents that's why I don't have any of them...Is it possible to have at least some of them by this time? Owie Marasigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Owie! ^^ Yeah it is still possible. You can check on some online websites such as ebay or yesasia, they still offer some of these albums. I also discover SS501 in 2009 soI was also kinda late in knowing them. >_< But it's never ever too late to be there fan, so don't you worry, they will still comeback as one. ^^ Happy shopping! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just visit yesasia.com and found some of SS501 albums. It's my first time to shop online so I really have no idea in placing orders and the process of payment. And I've read that orders are paid via PayPal and can only be shipped to the address registered on your PayPal account. But, what if I don't have any PayPal account, do i have any other option? Owie Marasigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont have any paypal account either. But I used my credit card in purchasing these albums through yesasia. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails