.

.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Park Jung Min Tweets! And he has a Facebook account already!

Just got home and this news surprised me. Although I only translated it through Google, (of course what do you expect from Google translate?) the fact that it was mentioned that he has a fb account already made me ecstatic! Really want to make friends with him!!!! It says here he tweeted 3 hours ago, meaning, around 5am Philippines time! Can't sleep Jung Min-sshi? 

I can not sleep!! I have to wake up people sleeping in!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wake up Wake up Wake up wake up ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I love you like I want to give my all ~ ~

Facebook started!!


Here is the much better translation courtesy of ss501fighting.wordpress.com




Translation from bottom to top (according to posted time)

I can not sleep!! I have to wake up people who is sleeping!

Wake up ~~~ Wake up ~~~ Wake up ~~~ Wake up ~~~

You are good ~ Too good ~ I want to give my all ~

I started Facebook~!!

Yesterday …. When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget..

Sister in law….When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget..

Heo Jae …. When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget.. (As for Nothing but only for the humor! Sorry for grandmother Heo Gam Dok-nim)

Brother in law ….When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget..






credits: royalavenue@twitter + SS501 Forever Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails