.

.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Official Facebook Account of Park Jung Min suddenly disappeared?

When I heard about this news, it really made me sad since it was the first official facebook account from one of our boys but due to unknown reason, (Jung Min himself thinks it has been hacked! >_< ) it was already gone. I hope Jung Min would be able to restore his account or try to make another one since a lot of us wants to hear from him again. I wish he'd still use his twitter account because I was thinking he might got irritated with what had happened with his facebook account. He was only starting to enjoy facebook. Anyways, here are just one of the previous screencaps of Jung Min talking to some Triple S using his facebook. 

JM: South Korea is raining
Triple S: Here is raining too.
JM: Really? same as us
 



TS: Jungmin should study english
JM: I am studying english. Hehe. [Korea] How are you today? [English]
 

credits: mUn_kUn @ soompi + (English translation) mUn_kUn @ soompi + samantha@parkjungminforever + rainaftershine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails