.

.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My newly added SS501 Album Collection

Gyaaahhhh!!! I'm so happy I was able to make some additions to my collection.Actually, it was really uncalled for. It was just announced that they will be releasing limited number of albums here in the Philippines on selected stores. I panicked since they included the word 'limited' so what I did, I called the stores located near my area but none of them was selling what I was looking for. And then Finally, I got a hold of 1 store but it is located on a different city. I managed to beg the employee on the other line to transfer the album to one of the branches near my area. Luckily, they agreed and told me it will arrive by Wednesday! What a relief! Before I went to work last Thursday, I dropped ny at the store and there it was... waiting for me! ♥ I was only able to scan the pictures today, so I am sharing these today to all of you! So love this albums! ST.01 includes my super duper favorite song 'Confession'! ♥ It also includes a DVD of their music videos! Grab your copies now! ^^











Kim Hyung Jun



 Park Jung Min
Kim Kyu Jong




Heo Young Saeng




Kim Hyun Joong



SS501 Solo Collection





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails