.

.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kim Kyu Jong left a message on DSP website

 Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + liezle@blogspot

09/03 [diary] Kim KyuJong, “Eeyah...It’s been a long time.. Really long time..^^”


REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Eeyah...It’s been a long time.. Really long time..^^
2010-09-03 2:20:51am


Woah leaving a message..
Actually, my notebook.. hmm hmm.. I went on vacation to LA with YoungSaeng.. T
Without any reasons, my my notebook.. Hard disk spoilt.. that’s why!! I I took out the old one I had used before and try to use
It works!! Woah.. It’s a little slow but ^^ well, it’s good~~
Well!! Pretties... hmm hmm
Did you put up with the typhoon well?...?? T Because the wind was blowing so strong last night, I didn’t get a wink of sleep... T
I was worrying over the windows and doors.. heuk heuk...
Thanks to that, I was able to sleep the whole day today...^^
Is everyone doing good..?!!
Hee hee All of us are doing well !!!
I know that everyone is worrying about us..^^ But it’s really fine that you don’t have to worry!!
We have always been good hee hee ^^ Don’t you remember?! Our groundless confidence (*a phrase they used when they had their debut stage, shown in m!pick) hee hee!!
We will always bravely and confidently go on!!
Because we are getting older, hyungs grew more moustaches.. hee hee nevertheless, please continue to like us hee hee
Maybe my mind is still a high school student!! Hee hee But.. I’m already mid-twenties!
It seems like yesterday that we wore uniform and practiced singing together...^^
Anyways!! School reopened recently right?!! Because holiday ended~~ Everyone let’s aja aja Fighting!!!
Always aja aja (work hard) while smiling!!! ^^
Everyone knows that even if each of us live enjoyably, there are busy times right?!!
All of us are connected with affinity like this..!! Always live your life enjoyably and happy ^^
Remember that we said to grow old together?! I will add one more! Grow old while smiling together
Us, together^^ Hehe Annyoung Annyoung~

I know that the night must end..
And that the sun will rise..
And that the sun will rise ..
I know that the clouds must clear..
And that the sun will shine..
And that the sun will shine ..¢½^^

During my trip to America.. I watched the Lion King musical.. this part touched my heart..^^
We smile together. Everyone together..^^

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails