.

.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

[Eng Subs] Mischievous Kiss 1st Episode

Yey!!! It's already aired! I was at work last night when they showed the premiere telecast of Mischievous Kiss. Every time I would go on a break, I'd immediately go to our lobby where there is a computer and then I watched the videos. Luckily, they were able to provide it with English subs! Whoa! That was really really fast! Looks like there are superman and superwoman existing since they have subbed the videos that fast! Really wanna thank you guys for all the effort! Haven't heard any news yet though regarding the ratings but I hope it did a good result. Will anticipate the next episode. Thanks again Playful Kiss subbing Team. ^^


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails