.

.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Message of Kim Hyun Joong and Heo Young Saeng

I was browsing for all the latest news, and when I was reading, I noticed something. There are words that was said that made me think about their future plans. Well, I don't know if it's just me or it's something else. But whatever it is, I think the news would be a good one. ^^ The way they both said it makes me happy. I hope those who would read this would feel the same way like I do. ^^ 



Heo Young Saeng:
"Don’t be anxious… Take a break ..As time…goes by..
there will be good news… ^^ "



Kim Hyun Joong:
"People say we have disbanded but none of that talk has come from our mouths. What are you going to do if we then come out with a new album? Please just wait and see."

credits:  photo as tagged + crazynoona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails