.

.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Will Go for Any Girl Except Jung Min's

This news was probably last year when he was still promoting BOF but it made me laugh when I read the article so I decided to share it with you also. ^^ Even Leader was afraid of Mal kekekeke ^^


In the subsequent interview, he was asked "If you fell in love with your friend's girlfriend, just like in the drama, what would you do?" Kim Hyun Joong replied, "If I really like the girl, I'll go for it", "But that girl mustn't be Jung Min's girlfriend..." His reply caused laughter among the audience. When asked, "Why not Jung Min's girlfriend", Kim Hyun Joong replied, "He's too scary", again causing the audience to laugh. 


Credits: jpnews.kr + Elsa菜 @ doubles501.com + (english translation) SS5014ever @ Quainte501.com + photo credit as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails