.

.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

SS501 on Taxi

If you will be the driver of a taxi cab, and you came across to 3 passengers who is waving at you in a crazy way, but is very good looking people, will you stop and let them in? Of course I will!!!! Especially if they happen to be the members of SS501!!!! I was browsing for some old shows of SS501 to see if I have missed watching their other guestings or variety shows. And I found this clip of them having fun at the taxi, and they even danced in the middle of the road! They were dancing as if they were in a stage, even though there are no music playing!!!! And there is also a scene were maknae Hyung Jun imitated the fans of Heo Young Saeng and Park Jung Min that made me laugh. I've watched that particular scene over and over again, so funny! If you haven't watched it, here is the videos I am talking about. Happy watching! ^^
 



credits: superstarsubs@yt.com

1 comment:

  1. i enjoying it so much...i like when jung min said he don't know anything but hyung jun want to do solo..funny minnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails