.

.

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Ideal SS501 Boyfriend... ^^

I just took an interesting quiz from one of the places I usually went to, and I got curious about who is my ideal SS501 boyfriend. I was nervous while taking the quiz since most of the time, my answers would be either Heo Young Saeng or Kim Kyu Jong. Well, I really can't help it. Their personalities are indeed one of the things that is most common to romantic people. And we all know that Kim Hun Joong hates mushy things right? He will be sick if he will be singing in front of the girl or would say sweet words to her. He just don't want to show his affections out in the public. But deep inside he will be doing something that you'll realize how much he cares for you. Curious about the result of my quiz? Me too, and here is the final result... ^^


leighn's Result: Kim Hyun Joong
on quiz: SS501 As Boyfriends
Your ideal boyfriend is Leader Kim Hyun Joong! This handsome, unique guy is definitely a catch! He is the kind of guy who hates the mushy stuff, but he will love you the best way he knows how. With his 4D personality, there will never be a dull moment when you're with him.
Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your result

imonebrat@TripleSPH + Zee@TripleSPH + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails