.

.

Monday, July 12, 2010

A busy weekend

It's already 2:30am in the morning and I am still awake. Had a very busy weekend with errands and of course with SS501. I heard that the Open Concert was shown earlier this evening. I haven't watched it yet since I was completing the vids for Xconcert. I've watched it again to ease the longingness I have for the group. I miss seeing them together performing.I miss having fun watching their videos. Hopefully they will come back from their long break real soon. By the way, let me just share to you one of the words that Kim Kyu Jong said to Triple S fans during the said concert. It was unexpected and funny at the same time especially the way he delivered those words. Try watching it and it will definitely make you smile. ^^,

"Everyone supporting us, before we become the first in the world,we'll continue to work hard... That's right, can't switch band...can't switch band but you can get a boyfriend..."
~message of Kim Kyu Jong to Triple S ^^,


 credits to photo: MyOrange + SS601 + 00lanse@baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails