.

.

Monday, June 21, 2010

[Fan Account] Kim Hyun Joong and Beast Concert in Manila

Yesterday was definitely a night to remember! It was the day of Kim Hyun Joong and Beast's concert in Araneta Coliseum. I was so excited to see him one more time since I will be seated at the VIP section (hehehe the price is not a joke ^^)


I arrived at the venue around 5:40pm and guess what? It was raining very hard! But at the sight of the rain, I immediately smiled, not because I am crazy (other people might think that way) but because it was like Kim Hyun Joong called out the rain! Remember, SS501 are called "The idols who calls out the rain". I was so happy and told myself “Yeah, he's here alright" ^^. I saw some of my Triple S friends and also saw the long queue of people waiting to get into the big dome. 

At 6:30pm, I sent a txt message to liezle to claim my normal edition of destination. She replied and we met for the first time. (nice meeting you liezle ^_^) then she handed me over the cd with the poster! Gyaaaahhhh I'm so happy!  

Around 7pm, we were able to get inside. We were wearing our green Triple S t-shirts and our green light sticks! 

The venue was so quiet, so immediately went to look for the audio man to let them play the cd I have with me which is the destination album. The person in charge is still at the meeting so I waited for him with the other staff. While waiting, I chatted with them and they can’t believe that I was able to pay the VIP ticket just because I love Kim Hyun Joong. Well, I told her that is how I love him and I do appreciate the fact that he came all the way from Korea to attend a Charity concert. Suddenly, the boyfriend of the girl I was talking to, which is also a staff of the event, told me that if I want to ask permission, I can go the backstage. My heart starts to beat really fast, but I asked "Is it possible?" Then he said, "Do you have a pass?" Unfortunately, I don’t have any. He told me to wait. The next thing happened was there was this lady who approached me and said “Why? What’s the problem?” I told her “Hi ma’am. I would just like to ask your permission if you will allow me to play this cd while we are waiting for the event to start. This cd is where Kim Hyun Joong is part of and he is the leader of the group.” I wasn’t even finished talking when she interrupted me and said “No! We cannot allow that! We only play songs from the sponsors!” Then she turned her back and faces her staff. “No one would play songs that are not sponsors!” I was surprised with her reaction and just said “Okay, thank you” (Some people are just soooo mean) I went back to my seat feeling disappointed. Around 8pm, I saw some Korean fans who happens to be the member of Kim Hyun Joong Perfect gave us some banners to put up when its already time for leader’s part. They were so nice and we were glad to have finally met them. 



At 9:00pm, the dim lights where on, and we were all excited! Almost every one of us was shouting! Then P-Pop came out first. They sang around 3 or four songs. Next was Beast, the screen was moving upwards as they enter the stage. It was my first time knowing the group and first time to hear their songs. Actually, it wasn’t that bad, especially the song “Shock” (I really don’t know the real title. Mianhe…) They were even throwing flowers to the audience. Very nice and friendly group. 


The next performer was XLR8. A group of Pinoy pop boys. Then the most awaited part… everyone has gone wild shouting and screaming the name “ Kim Hyun Joong!” Suddenly, someone was lifted from the lift and it was him! He was singing “Happiness Is” and I was so excited! I can’t even hold my digicam still since I was also waiving my lightstick and holding a poster of his SS501 Destination album! Wow he was so handsome! No words can express how beautiful he was that night! He was like an angel. After that, interview portion. I wasn’t able to concentrate to the interview since I was only looking at his face and taking the vids of him. Next song he sang was “Komapta” and everyone was singing with him! All the fans were waving their light sticks and it was a touching scene for me. Another interview portion and he wasn’t allowed to leave the stage. (kekekeke) the host asked us to sing “Happy Birthday” to leader. But at the count of three, while the host was leading us to the song “Happy birthday to you…”, the fans instead sang “ Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida, Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida, Saranghe Kim Hyun Joong, Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida” And what shocked me and every one else was he said something in tagalong “Pinasasaya nyo ako…Maraming Salamat po” I was able to record it But just a bit. He was so cute! (Falling in love all over again… haaaayyy♥) Last question that was given to him was what will be his last song. Then, his 4dness strikes again, he was answering the question while walking to his position, leaving the host and the interpreter… hahahaha love that part ^^. 


Next thing we know, the lights were off and it was already time for his “Please be nice to me” song. He really is a great performer! No question about that!!!

 

The last part of the concert was all of the performers sang “Heal the world”. To our surprise, Hyun Joong sang a solo part in that song! And in English! Love it Love it Love it! At the middle of the song, I noticed Leader made a bow gesture to his junior Beast! Waahh Am I the only one who noticed that??! A very respectful man despite how famous he is. At the end of the song, the fans were chanting “Kim Hyun Joong Kim Hyun Joong” he answered our chant saying  “ Philippine see you next time! Bye Bye ” and then he waves goodbye. He was so sweet!!! I definitely love him super!!!

What a great day for all of us! Sorry for the very long fan account. I just wanted to share what exactly happened and what I was feeling that time. I will be forever grateful for this day! I wish he was also happy to have finally met us, his Filipino fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails