.

.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

have fun with ss501

Okay,so I know I am kinda(?) addicted to creating a fanvid to our boys. I can't help it. One day I'll be dreaming of them, the next thing I know is I am opening my computer and looking for vids that would instantly came into my mind. This is probably the effect of missing them a lot. (kekeke) I would do everything and try anything for them. I even opened a multiply account just to see the sub videos of Kim Hyun Joong! (What the?)  What can I say? I am sooooooo into them!♥ I would start and end my day thinking, watching, and listening to them. Pathetic? For you,probably I am. But for me, let's just simply say that I REALLY LOVE THEM SO MUCH! By the way , here are the latest pics that keeps spreading  from different blogs. New pictures for new album! Daebak!!!















And here is my latest fanvid that would definitely crack you up!! I've watched it so many times and it still fun to watch over and over again! (even though I am the one who made it! kekeke)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails