.

.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

happy birthday kim kyu jong!

Whoa! Time flies so fast right? One blink, it's already 2010. Another blink, it's Kyu Jong's 24th Birthday!!! He's already getting a year older without us noticing it because he still looks young for his age. Well, I only wish him the best for this year and also for the coming years. I hope he stays healthy despite the busy schedules and the concerts. He is one great person, a loving son and brother, and an idol that is sure to be admired by everyone. If I were to describe him in one sentence, maybe it would be "Your ideal guy" because he is considered to be a complete package. I am grateful that I have gotten a chance to know him even though it's only through the internet and videos from you tube. I know that you will be celebrating this day with your loved ones and i know that it will be a happy one. So enjoy the rest of the day Kyu jong and once again, Saeng il chuka hamnida!♥ (Happy Birthday in english)

credits: photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails